Last Chance to Register for the 2019 ON/TO Regional Conference!
June 6, 2019
Today is the last chance to register for the 2019 CSCB Ontario/Toronto Regional Conference, which is being held on June 11-12 in Hamilton!
If you're still on the fence about coming, here are 5 good reasons to attend:
- Lisa Anawati, CBSA, Vice President, CARM, and Kerri-Anne Whittaker, CBSA, A/Manager, CARM Change Enablement will provide an update on the design phase of CARM focusing on what's most relevant for your business.
- Our own Janice McBride and Melanie Bedard will lead a CARM workshop where you'll have an opportunity to express your opinions and concerns on CBSA-proposed solutions on financial security, billing cycles, offsetting and payment allocation, accounting, and more!
- The CBSA Regional panel including Jeanie Chow, Director, Trade Operations Division; Simone Haughton, Assistant Director, Trade Operations Division; Deepa Jani, A/Assistant Director, Trade Operations Division; Bryan Sherman, Manager, Regional Programs; Danny Rinaldi, A/Director, Outport and Postal Operations District; Mark Azzarello, Chief of Operations, Outports and Postal Operations District will provide an overview of regional initiatives.
- We will hold a round table on IID - a great chance to share your experiences!
- And finally, connect and re-connect with like-minded individuals!
Don't miss it, register now!
Your Association / CSCB Events
Canadian Society of Customs Brokers (CSCB)