CBSA will host eManifest Freight Forwarder Implementation Webinars every two weeks beginning Thursday, October 6, 1:30-3:00pm EDT. As you know, these Webinars are issue driven and a forum to clarify processes and policies.
Note: It is recommended that participants familiarize themselves with the following resources prior to Webinars.
Customs Notice 16-17 (Mandatory Electronic House Bills),
Memorandum D3-3-1 (Forwarded and Consolidated Cargo - Import Movements)
mode-specific chapters of the Electronic Commerce Client Requirements Document (ECCRD)
To participate in the October 6, (1:30-3:00pm EDT), eManifest Freight Forwarder Implementation Webinar
1. Go to https://gts-ee.webex.com/gts-ee/j.php?MTID=md9f31417b7a1f38866acbd8099825f4c
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: eManifest
4. Click "Join".
5. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
You will also need to call in to hear the presentation and ask questions.
- Call-in number (long-distance charges may apply): 1-613-960-7513
- Call-in toll-free number: 1-877-413-4788
- Call-in attendee access code: 868 375 6
To confirm whether you have the appropriate players installed for UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files, visit https://gts-ee.webex.com/gts-ee/systemdiagnosis.php.