eManifest Freight Forwarder Implementation Webinar
As part of an ongoing commitment to communicate eManifest information, the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) is continuing with our regular eManifest Freight Forwarder Implementation Webinars.
The next Webinar will be held on Thursday, October 20, 2016 from 1:30-3:00pm ET has been re-scheduled to next Wednesday, October 26, 2016 from 1:30-3pm ET. Agenda items are being finalized but will always include a question and answer period.
To participate in the Webinar, please follow these instructions:
1. Go to https://gts-ee.webex.com/gts-ee/j.php?MTID=mbc3b4f135ab03463064c67d03622b08e
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: eManifest
4. Click "Join".
5. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
You will also need to call in to hear the presentation and ask questions.
- Call-in number (long-distance charges may apply): 1-613-960-7513
- Call-in toll-free number: 1-877-413-4788
- Call-in attendee access code: 868 375 6
To confirm whether you have the appropriate players installed for UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files, visit https://gts-ee.webex.com/gts-ee/systemdiagnosis.php.