In an ongoing commitment to support clients throughout the implementation of eManifest, the CBSA is offering eManifest Notices webinars for warehouse operators. This webinar includes information about the Deconsolidation Notice and the process by which warehouse operators may release goods from the warehouse to the freight forwarder.
The CBSA has scheduled the following webinars:
- A and B type warehouses – Friday, November 4, 1:30-2:30 EST
- CW type warehouses – Wednesday, November 9, 1:30-2:30 EST
Please extend this webinar invitation to any party you feel might benefit by participating.
To participate in the Friday, November 04, (1:30-2:30pm EST),
For A and B type warehouses
- Go to https://gts-ee.webex.com/gts-ee/j.php?MTID=mab38524b9d3962580f9684a2d806d7a1
- If requested, enter your name and email address.
- If a password is required, enter the meeting password: CBSA
- Click "Join".
- Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
You will also need to call in to hear the presentation and ask questions.
- Call-in number (long-distance charges may apply): 1-613-960-7513
- Call-in toll-free number: 1-877-413-4788
- Call-in attendee access code: 868 375 6
To confirm whether you have the appropriate players installed for UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files, visit https://gts-ee.webex.com/gts-ee/systemdiagnosis.php.
*Note, this is a 1-hr event. Three 1-hour events qualify for 5 CCS points and/or CTCS credits. Please provide evidence of attendance in any three of the listed 1-hour events, in a form of a screenshot or a 'thank you for attending' email to claim your points/credits.