Freight Forwarder Implementation Webinar
Because this is not a CSCB event, proof of attendance is required in a form of screenshots, etc.
As part of an ongoing commitment to communicate eManifest information, the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) is continuing with our regular eManifest Freight Forwarder Implementation Webinars.
The next Webinar will be held on Thursday, December 1, 2016 from 1:30-3:00pm ET. Agenda items for the call include:
- Open forum
To participate in today’s open forum webinar, please follow these instructions:
- Go to https://gts-ee.webex.com/gts-ee/j.php?MTID=m9d3e9d84e5e24fe85b78b32b7b99d02f
- If requested, enter your name and email address.
- If a password is required, enter the meeting password: eManifest
- Click "Join".
- Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
You will also need to call in to hear the presentation and ask questions.
- Call-in number (long-distance charges may apply): 1-613-960-7513
- Call-in toll-free number: 1-877-413-4788
- Call-in attendee access code: 868 375 6
To confirm whether you have the appropriate players installed for UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files, visit https://gts-ee.webex.com/gts-ee/systemdiagnosis.php.