As part of an ongoing commitment to communicate eManifest information, the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) is continuing with our regular eManifest Freight Forwarder Implementation Webinars.
The next Webinar will be held Thursday, August 10, 2017 from 1:30-3:00pm ET. There will be various agenda items discussed on the call.
To participate in the Webinar, please follow these instructions:
- Go to https://gts-ee.webex.com/gts-ee/j.php?MTID=m2765beabea92b62986dae7fa13170790
- If requested, enter your name and email address.
- If a password is required, enter the meeting password: eManifest
- Click "Join".
- Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
You will also need to call in to hear the presentation and ask questions.
- Call-in number (long-distance charges may apply): 1-613-960-7513
- Call-in toll-free number: 1-877-413-4788
- Call-in attendee access code: 868 375 6
To confirm whether you have the appropriate players installed for UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files, visit https://gts-ee.webex.com/gts-ee/systemdiagnosis.php.
This webinar qualifies for 2.5 CCS points/CTCS credits. Because this is not a CSCB event, proof of attendance is required in a form of screenshots, etc.