Freight Forwarder Implementation Webinar
As part of an ongoing commitment to communicate eManifest information, the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) is continuing with our regular eManifest Freight Forwarder Implementation Webinars.
The next Webinar will be held tomorrow, Thursday, March 2, 2017 from 1:30-3:00pm ET. Agenda items for the call include:
- Technical Walkthrough of the D4 Notice for ANSI clients
** This call is being held for EDI clients using the ANSI format. The next call will be specific to the EDIFACT format. You are welcome to attend both if you wish but only need to attend the format that applies to your business.
To participate in the Webinar, please follow these instructions:
- Go to https://gts-ee.webex.com/gts-ee/j.php?MTID=m16ab96609031deeeb494553bf887d54e
- If requested, enter your name and email address.
- If a password is required, enter the meeting password: eManifest
- Click "Join".
- Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
You will also need to call in to hear the presentation and ask questions.
- Call-in number (long-distance charges may apply): 1-613-960-7513
- Call-in toll-free number: 1-877-413-4788
- Call-in attendee access code: 868 375 6
This webinar qualifies for 2.5 CCS points/CTCS credits. Because this is not a CSCB event, proof of attendance is required in a form of screenshots, etc.