As part of an ongoing commitment to communicate eManifest information, the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) is continuing with our regular eManifest Freight Forwarder Implementation Webinars.
The next Webinar will be held next Thursday, March 16, 2017 from 1:30-3:00pm ET.
Due to conflicting schedules, this call is being postponed to next Thursday March 23rd at the same time.
This call is being postponed to Thursday, March 30th at the same time. Same logon instructions apply.
Agenda items for the call include:
- Technical Walkthrough of the D4 Notice for EDIFACT clients
Open forum session
To participate in the Webinar, please follow these instructions:
- Go to https://gts-ee.webex.com/gts-ee/j.php?MTID=m9972d714ea209f8104f4e40cce7dd431
- If requested, enter your name and email address.
- If a password is required, enter the meeting password: EDIFACT
- Click "Join".
- Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
You will also need to call in to hear the presentation and ask questions.
- Call-in number (long-distance charges may apply): 1-613-960-7513
- Call-in toll-free number: 1-877-413-4788
- Call-in attendee access code: 868 375 6
To confirm whether you have the appropriate players installed for UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files, visit https://gts-ee.webex.com/gts-ee/systemdiagnosis.php.
This webinar qualifies for 2.5 CCS points/CTCS credits. Because this is not a CSCB event, proof of attendance is required in a form of screenshots, etc.