This Webinar is an introduction to electronic house bills and includes topics such as: freight forwarder requirements; the electronic house bill process flow; and the border process. October and November Webinar dates will soon be posted on the CBSA/eManifest web pages and clients can register online to participate. In the meantime, three Webinar dates are being offered:
September 27 – 2-3pm EDT
September 29 – 2-3pm EDT
October 4 – 2-3pm EDT
Note: It is recommended that participation be limited to one Webinar date because the presentation content is duplicated.
To participate in the September 27, (2-3pm EDT), Attention Freight Forwarders: Introduction to Electronic House Bills Webinar
1. Go to https://gts-ee.webex.com/gts-ee/j.php?MTID=m42c5d0a3dd659a1d42790e384d494dcc
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: Housebills
4. Click "Join".
5. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
You will also need to call in to hear the presentation and ask questions.
- Call-in number (long-distance charges may apply): 1-613-960-7513
- Call-in toll-free number: 1-877-413-4788
- Call-in attendee access code: 868 375 6
To confirm whether you have the appropriate players installed for UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files, visit https://gts-ee.webex.com/gts-ee/systemdiagnosis.php.
*Three 1-hour events qualify for 5 CCS points and/or CTCS credits. Because this is not a CSCB event, participants will have to provide proof of attendance to obtain points/credits, for example, a screenshot of the presentation or a "thank you for attending" email.