Please complete and submit the following form to request your final exam for the Introduction to Canadian Customs and Border Procedures course.
Please note the following:
- The final examination is an online examination.
- The examination is open-book, which means you may use your course material during the examination.
- The examination must be completed within 2 hours.
- Instructions regarding how to access the examination will be provided to the person identified as your exam supervisor. The exam supervisor can be your supervisor at work, your manager, a senior staff person, or a co-worker.
- Results of the final examination will be made available to students within two weeks of writing the exam.
- Final exams will not be returned to students.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.