2.5 CCS points and 2.5 CTCS credits will be awarded for attending this webinar. Because this is not a CSCB event, participants will have to provide proof of attendance to obtain points/credits, for example, a screenshot of the presentation or a "thank you for attending" email.
As part of an ongoing commitment to communicate eManifest information, the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) is commencing regular eManifest Freight Forwarder Implementation Webinars.
The first Webinar will be held on Thursday, September 15, 2016 from 1:30-3:00pm ET and include a review of the eManifest freight forwarder requirements that will become mandatory on November 7, 2016, as well as a question and answer period.
To participate in the Webinar, please follow these instructions:
- Go to https://gts-ee.webex.com/gts-ee/j.php?MTID=mc59d522e12b83ea1c91fc8f1200105be
- If requested, enter your name and email address.
- If a password is required, enter the meeting password: eManifest
- Click "Join".
- Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
You will also need to call in to hear the presentation and ask questions.
- Call-in number (long-distance charges may apply): 1-613-960-7513
- Call-in toll-free number: 1-877-413-4788
- Call-in attendee access code: 868 375 6
To confirm whether you have the appropriate players installed for UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files, visit https://gts-ee.webex.com/gts-ee/systemdiagnosis.php.