Webinar: How to Benefit from Canada’s New Free Trade Agreement (CPTPP) – Register
No matter the size of your business, trade agreements can help you find new customers and reduce costs. Did you know Canada’s latest trade deal can help you find new business opportunities in Asia, South America and the Pacific?
The Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP) isn’t your usual trade deal. Want the details to find out how you can use the CPTPP to grow your business internationally?
Join EDC’s Chief Economist Peter Hall, Kendal Hembroff, Director of Trade Policy and Negotiations for Asia at Global Affairs Canada and a panel of experts live on March 21, from 1-2pm to get the latest insights on Canada’s newest trade deal.
Register to find out:
- How the CPTPP can help you grow international sales?
- What is EDC’s economic outlook for CPTPP signatories?
- Which sectors will benefit most from this new trade agreement?
- How can EDC and the Trade Commissioner Service help you take advantage of the CPTPP to find new customers?
- How will Canada’s signing of the CPTPP affect other trade relationships?
This webinar qualifies for 2 CCS points/CTCS credits. Because this is not a CSCB event, proof of attendance is required in a form of screenshots, etc.