Join us for the CSCB member forum on COVID-19 related trade issues. These forums will provide you with updates on CSCB activities regarding these issues and offer an opportunity to raise your concerns and questions.
The CSCB will be holding the sixth in our series of Member Forums on Friday, June 5 from 1:00 to 2:00 pm.
We’ll start with an update on the issue of customs broker liability and deferral of duty and tax payment to June 30th, although we do not expect to have any decision from government on whether liability will be waived.
We will spend some time reviewing with you the results of the survey we sent out this week. The survey results are critical to our strategy going forward to June 30th and beyond. We appreciate that many of you have already responded but we would like responses from all members. If you haven’t already done so, please take a few minutes and reply before 5 pm on Wednesday.
Finally, we’d like to engage you in a conversation about what will happen on and after June 30th. We are building scenarios which we will take to CBSA, and we want to be sure we include all your questions. As always with our Forums, you can submit
questions in advance, or you can submit them during the Forum in writing or in person.
If you were not able to attend past Forums, please see below to access the recordings.