Now that you've obtained your 20 CCS points or 10 CTCS credits...
... make sure to register for a chance to win one of two trips to the CSCB National Conference in Whistler, BC on October 27-29, 2019!
Here is what you need to know prior to registering for the draw:
Designates can qualify for the following two pools. One winner will be drawn from each pool.
- Pool 1: 2019 Designate Day attendees who obtain 20 CCS points or 10 CTCS credits by July 15, 2019 AND register for the draw.
- Pool 2: All CCS and CTCS designates who obtain 20 CCS points or 10 CTCS credits by July 15, 2019 AND register for the draw.
The random draw will be held during the week of July 22, 2019. The winners will be notified right away via phone and email. Results will be announced after winners have been confirmed.
To participate, you must:
- Ensure your designate fee for 2019 is paid (the renewal fee does not apply to those who obtained their designation in 2018/19),
- Obtain 20 CCS points OR 10 CTCS credits by July 15 (all activities must be recorded in your account prior to July 15),
- Register for the draw by July 22 (see below),
- Confirm the possibility of time off with your employer,
- Have a required travel document (eg: driver's license, provincial health card, provincial identity card, etc. - view all eligible documents)
- Agree to hold a post-conference interview with the CSCB about your experience (audio, video, article).
The CSCB will:
- Cover the cost of conference registration (includes breakfast and lunch daily, social events),
- Cover the cost of a 3-night stay at The Westin Resort & Spa (includes wifi),
- Cover costs of economy airfare from a Canadian airport, and shuttle transport from Vancouver to Whistler return,
- Manage hotel and travel arrangements with the winners (value of approx. $2,000 CAD).
The winners will:
- Select own arrival and departure dates (prior to and after the conference dates),
- Cover other costs not outlined above.
- In the event a winner is not able to attend, a runner up will be drawn and notified of the opportunity.
- CSCB Board members and staff are not eligible for the draw.