The overall goal of this Module is to familiarize you with the rules and regulations regarding the export of goods from Canada.
The following topics are covered in this module:
- Why Report Exports?
- Export Reporting - Roles and Requirements
- Export Documentation
- Export Reporting (U.S. and non-U.S. Destinations)
- Export Reporting - Methods and Time Frames
- Exporters Be Aware
- Reporting of Export Shipments Subject to Export Controls
- Roles and Responsibilities of the Carrier, Freight Forwarder and Other Service Providers
- Administrative Monetary Penalties (AMPS), Seizures and Ascertained Forfeitures
- Other Documentation
- Record Keeping, Export Compliance and Voluntary Disclosure
Enrolment in the CTCS modules is available to CTCS Program participants and any person wishing to advance their knowledge on specific subjects of interest. You may enrol in a CTCS module at any time and have 180 days to complete it, including the final examination.
The fee for each CTCS module is CDN$395 plus applicable taxes.
There is a CDN$100 administrative fee if the CSCB receives written notice of withdrawal from a CTCS module prior to accessing the course materials. A refund of the tuition fees, minus a CDN$100 administrative fee per module will be issued. Students may withdraw from a CTCS module at any time; however, there will be no refund of tuition fees when notice of withdrawal is received after the course has been started.
If you're enrolled in the CTCS Program of Study to gain the CTCS designation and are purchasing a bundle, please review the withdrawal policy for specific bundles in the Academic Policy, Conditions and Fees.
Academic Policy and Conditions
Further details about the CTCS modules are available in the Academic Policy, Conditions and Fees.