Calling all CCS and CTCS designates!
Come spend an afternoon with the CSCB and sharpen those pencils, it's time to get your geek on!
HS, Rules of Origin, Valuation, and all things that make importing so darn exciting!
Facilitated by Michelle Criger, Director Advocacy and Education and Shelley Gares, Senior Advisor Knowledge and Partnerships, the program includes:
- Designate Day Opening: Carol West, CSCB President and CEO
- IID Tips and Traps: Becky Illson-Skinner, CBSA
- Insight into recent CITT decision(s): Michael Kaylor, Partner, Lapointe Rosenstein Marchand Melançon, L.L.P.
- Case studies in groups and pop quizzes on current issues
To accomodate group work, we will be using Zoom Meetings for this event. Zoom access links will be emailed to registrants a day before the event. In the meantime, follow these steps if you haven't used Zoom before:
1. Please install Zoom prior to our meeting:
Chromebook: must install the Zoom app from the Chrome store, here is a quick guide: https://blog.zoom.us/how-to-use-zoom-on-a-chromebook/
Note: We will be using Zoom breakout rooms for group work, and breakout rooms work only when the app is installed on your computer or phone.
2. Create an account.
3. Test your audio prior to the day: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362283-How-Do-I-Join-or-Test-My-Computer-Device-Audio
|CCS/CTCS Designates only||$ 20.00 (taxes applied at checkout)|
Registration deadline is 5 pm ET on Monday. Don't wait - register now!
GST/HST# 13183 1323 RT
Event registration will be cancelled and a refund issued only when written instruction is received at least 3 days prior to the event by the CSCB National. Substitution is available; please contact us for information on the substitution policy for this event.