CSCB will be in Toronto on June 15, 2023 to present an in-person session about the key changes still to be implemented under CARM. This session, held in collaboration with key CBSA CARM Team members, will be a full-day seminar, with the opportunity to ask questions.
- Financial Security – what needs to be done to benefit from Release Prior to Payment in Release 2?
- CARM Client Help Desk – how will it be structured in Release 2 and with how many people?
- Billing Cycles – what will change and how can you prepare?
- CAD Elements/adjustments – what are they and what will an adjustment look like?
- Payments: What changes in CARM Release 2 and who can make payment inside and outside of the portal?
- C Types - introducing the CSCB’s new C Type Process map.
- Reports in CARM – what stays and what goes?
- Temporary entries – how are they done in CARM Release 2?
- Pre-CARM/Drawbacks/mass adjustments – what you need to know about the functionality in CARM Release 2
- CES (CARM Experience Simulation) update
Date: Thursday, June 15, 2023
Toronto Airport Marriott Hotel
901 Dixon Rd.
Toronto, ON M9W 1J5
7 CCS points and 7 CTCS credits will be awarded for attending.
- 9:30 – 10:00 a.m. – Coffee served
- 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Financial Security including Q&A
- 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. Lunch
- 1:00 p.m. – 2:45 p.m. Key elements of CARM
- 2:45 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Coffee Break
- 3:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. Key elements of CARM continued
- 3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. Q & A
Registration fee includes: two coffee breaks and a lunch
|Principals and Employees of CSCB Member Firms and CSCB Preferred Business Clients, CCS and CTCS Designates||$ 95.00
(discount* and taxes applied at checkout)
|All others||$ 150.79
(taxes applied at checkout)
The hotel is offering a discounted parking rate for same-day attendees of $10.00 CAD per vehicle per day.
Registration will be cancelled and a refund issued only when written instruction is received at least 7 days prior to the event by the CSCB National Office. Substitution is available; please contact us for information on the substitution policy for this event.