CSCB/CITT Webinar: Logistics of a COVID-19 Vaccine for Canada Recording Now Available
The CSCB and CITT held a webinar on January 20 , “Logistics of a COVID-19 Vaccine for Canada”. CSCB members, preferred business clients and designates were invited to attend, and we know many of you did, so thank you for your participation. For those who weren’t able to attend, the video of the event and presentations can be found at: https://cscb.ca/content/cscbcitt-webinar-logistics-covid19-vaccine-canada-recording.
The CSCB would like to thank all speakers for a very informative event, and thanks to the CITT for this opportunity to work together.
International Deployment of Vaccines
Moderator: Carol West, President & CEO Canadian Society of Customs Brokers
- Vyara Filipova, Technical Attache, World Customs Organization
- Andrea Gruber, Head, Special Cargo, IATA
- Fred Gaspar, Director General, Commercial Programs, Canada Border Services Agency
Deployment of Vaccines in Canada
Moderator: Pina Melchionna, President & CEO, CITT
- Anonymous CSIS speaker
- Anonymous RCMP speaker
- Janet Wallace, Director, Cargo Transformation, Air Canada Cargo
- Michael Zahra, President & CEO, Drone Delivery Canada
- Nissa Mohomed Shariff, Sr. Director, Health Strategy - PwC