NOTE: All CSCB courses are offered online through Brightspace, our learning platform.
Student success and satisfaction are important to us at the CSCB. For that reason, we have moved the Introduction to Canadian Customs and Border Procedures (CCBP) course to a new platform where students will benefit from a more interactive learning experience designed to meet the diverse requirements of adult learners.
We are confident you will find the course easy to use, and more accessible across your electronic devices. We have developed a series of self-checks and practice quizzes that will enable you to monitor your progress through the course. We know your learning experience will be enhanced and you can be confident that the accuracy and comprehensiveness of the course materials remain of the highest standard.
We hope you have fun with the course and wish you the best of luck!
The Introduction to Canadian Customs & Border Procedures online course offers flexible and interactive professional training for adult learners.
Course content leads successful students to:
- identify the major players in international trade;
- recognize the main Acts, Regulations, and Policies related to international trade; and
- understand the roles of the importer, exporter, customs broker, and carrier.
With the online course, students can...
- manage their own learning within a six-month time frame at a computer or mobile device with Internet access;
- experience enhanced learning with interactive exercises, links to reference materials, self-testing with instant feedback;
- reinforce what they learn, as they learn it;
- collaborate with fellow students through a discussion forum; and
- qualify for enrolment in the CSCB CCS (Certified Customs Specialist) program upon successful completion.
This course is offered in English.
Students may enrol in the Introduction to Canadian Customs & Border Procedures course at any time and have max. 180 days to complete it, including the final examination.
|CATEGORY||FEE (ALL PRICES IN CDN$)|
|Employees of Member Firms, CBSA/OGD, and Individuals Sponsored by Member Firms||$400.00|
|Employees of Preferred Business Clients||$570.00|
Academic Policy and Conditions
Course details regarding the final examination, withdrawals, etc. are provided in the Academic Policy and Conditions.
Note to Employers
Because of legally-binding declarations of privacy and understanding the academic policy of the course, this application must be completed by the student (using own email address).
Questions and Comments
If you have any questions about the Introduction to Canadian Customs & Border Procedures course, please email us at email@example.com.