The Canadian Society of Customs Brokers (CSCB) is the influential voice of Canada’s customs brokers, providing leadership, expertise and innovation on policy and international trade issues.
When you join the CSCB, you add your voice to one of the most authoritative and respected professional organizations in the business of international trade. When our members speak, they get attention from government, partners in the marketplace and customs organizations around the world. As a member, you take part in shaping the key technical and policy decisions that affect your business.
Our membership is available to licensed Canadian customs brokers only.
The benefits are as follows:
- Advocacy - representing the interests of customs brokers and their clients
- Customs expert consultation and facilitation - CSCB staff are available to assist you
- Critical information via daily email updates - accurate, timely info backed by a searchable database
- Customs broker and importer bonds plus other risk management tools at competitive pricing
- Job posting service - exclusive service targeting the most qualified applicants - the CCS designates.
- Human Resources services
- Professional and skills development - range of courses at reduced rates
- Advertising and promotion - articles and advertising, links to your website in members directory
- Networking opportunities - local, regional, national and international; online and in-person
- Business tools - compliance and risk management toolkit, agency agreement & standard trading conditions, and more...
For more details, refer to Member Benefits.