The Introduction to Canadian Customs & Border Procedures online course offers flexible and interactive professional training for adult learners.
Course content leads successful students to:
- identify the major players in international trade;
- recognize the main Acts, Regulations, and Policies related to international trade; and
- understand the roles of the importer, exporter, customs broker, and carrier.
This course is offered in English.
With the online course, students can...
- manage their own learning within a six-month time frame at a computer or mobile device with Internet access;
- experience enhanced learning with interactive exercises, links to reference materials, self-testing with instant feedback;
- reinforce what they learn, as they learn it;
- collaborate with fellow students through a discussion forum; and
- qualify for enrolment in the CSCB CCS (Certified Customs Specialist) program upon successful completion.
Students may enrol in the Introduction to Canadian Customs & Border Procedures course at any time and have max. 180 days to complete it, including the final examination.
|Employees of Member Firms, CBSA/OGD, and Individuals Sponsored by Member Firms||$325.00|
|Employees of Preferred Business Clients||$487.50|
This course is tax-exempt. All prices are in Canadian funds.
Academic Policy and Conditions
Course details regarding the final examination, withdrawals, etc. are provided in the Academic Policy and Conditions.
Note to Employers
Because of legally-binding declarations of privacy and understanding the academic policy of the course, this application must be completed by the student (using own email address).
Questions and Comments
If you have any questions about the Introduction to Canadian Customs & Border Procedures course, please email us at email@example.com.