Electronic House Bills and Deconsolidation in Highway Mode Webinar
*Note, this is a 1-hr event. Three 1-hour events qualify for 5 CCS points and/or CTCS credits. Please provide evidence of attendance in any three of the listed 1-hour events, in a form of a screenshot or a 'thank you for attending' email to claim your points/credits.
As part of an ongoing commitment to communicate eManifest information, the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) has scheduled an “Electronic House Bills and Deconsolidation in Highway Mode” Webinar.
This Webinar will be held on Thursday, December 8, 2016 from 11:00-12:00pm ET. Agenda item for the call is:
- Highway Deconsolidation Process (an “eManifest Deconsolidation Notice Scenarios - Highway” presentation is attached for your viewing)
To participate in the Webinar, please follow these instructions:
1. Go to Join WebEx meeting
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: eManifest
4. Click "Join".
5. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
You will also need to call in to hear the presentation and ask questions.
- Call-in number (long-distance charges may apply): 1-613-960-7513
- Call-in toll-free number: 1-877-413-4788
- Call-in attendee access code: 868 375 6
To confirm whether you have the appropriate players installed for UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files, visit https://gts-ee.webex.com/gts-ee/systemdiagnosis.php