The CSCB Toronto/Ontario Regions would like to invite you to a general meeting on ARL.
Date: Wednesday, April 11, 2018
Time: 4:00 - 6:30 pm
Registration desk opens at 3:30 pm
Dinner and cash bar start at 6:30 pm
Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport
6257 Airport Road
Mississauga, ON L4V 1E4
Room: Georgian Room
Parking: Parking is included. Please bring your license plate number to the CSCB registration desk.
- Marc Séguin, CBSA Director of Revenue Accounting and Reporting
- Janice McBride, CSCB Vice President
- Electronic Payment Options for Customs Brokers and Importers including EDI benefits for brokers.
- The pending enforcement of D17-5-1 payment policy guidelines.
- The summer 2018 implementation of DN/SOA statement format changes.
- The proposed credit identification process and its implications.
- Offsets and disbursements; how CBSA makes decisions about when a cheque will be issued.
- Policies relating to common procedural challenges such as IOR changes when the correct importer is a GST Direct importer.
- Useful ARL tools including Importer Account Balance Overview Report, DN and SOA for non-ASEC importers.
- Q&A session
Points/Credits: 4 CCS points / 4 CTCS credits
|Delegate Type||Delegate Fee|
|Principals and employees of Member Firms and CSCB Preferred Business Clients||$ 120.00 (discount and taxes applied at checkout)|
|CCS, CTCS Designates not employed by Member Firms or CSCB Preferred Business Clients||$ 135.00 (discount and taxes applied at checkout)|
|Others||$ 150.00 (taxes applied at checkout)|
GST/HST# 13183 1323 RT
Registration will be cancelled and a refund issued only when written instruction is received at least 7 days prior to the event by the CSCB National Office. Substitution is available; please contact us for information on the substitution policy for this event.